The Exchange Club of Sugar Land
Exchange is known to millions as America’s Service Club. From our organizations earliest days, Exchange Clubs have been unselfishly serving their communities and improving the quality of life. The diverse variety of Exchange-sponsored programs and projects has made a considerable impact on America, thus enhancing the lives of countless men, women and children across the nation. In a very real sense, Exchange exists for the simple purpose of serving others.
Exchange’s Program of Service is divided into four pillars: Americanism, Community Service, Youth, and Child Abuse Prevention, as our national program. These activities have been carefully designed to meet the needs of our communities as well as to preserve and strengthen the principles that make our nation great. In addition to being tried and tested throughout the nation, many of these projects have been honored with national awards and all have received community acclaim.
The Exchange Club of Sugar Land hosts the Spaghetti Dinner as our annual fundraiser. This family-friendly event is held in February at Flour Corporation and includes a spaghetti team cook-off contest, live and silent auctions, and a children’s activity zone.
Thank You To Our Spaghetti Dinner Sponsors 2015
- April 29th, 2015
- Blue Ribbon Schools Awards Presentation
- May 6th, 2015
- Dr. Shannon Orsak – CEO, St. Michaels Emergency Room
- May 13th, 2015
- Dominique Royem – Fort Bend Symphony Orchestra
- May 20th, 2015
- Jim Kij – Spaghetti Dinner + Other Topics
- May 27th, 2015
- Rahmesh Anand – Be Pawsitive (animal adoption)
- June 3rd, 2015
- Doug Goff – Johnson Development
- June 10th, 2015
- Peter Jacob – Rubicon Realty Group; Dev Activities/incl. Tel Fair
- June 17th, 2015
- Golden Deeds – Community Service Award
- June 24th, 2015
- Anju Chopra – Incentivizing Sustainability in the Maritime Domain